Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Inventive Kiddos...

Where the kiddos have been living, playing, sleeping,
eating, etc. for the past two days.

What Bud has been wearing lately.
The glasses, orange jacket, and the hat non-stop. :)

The vacuum is dressed up as the house guard. :)

Bug's new hobby...origami. I'm a poet...didn't you know it. :)



2 comments:

Alice said...

That is so fun. I miss being a kid sometimes. :) I loved huts, Bud's outfit rocks, and the guard? Too funny. Glad you guys are having a relaxing weekend at home. I think we all need them sometimes :)

The Rookie said...

Your children are brilliant. This reminds me of the ginormous hut we made on the clothes line in the backyard growing up. The one in which every sheet, blanket, and towel in the house got snowed on and mom called it quits when we started hauling out furniture. How our mother didn't kill us in our youth is beyond me.