Fall...Glorious Fall!!!
I know everyone is posting about how much they love Fall and how beautiful it is. I want to too!! :o) The kids and I raked the gorgeous leaves today and put them in big pumpkin yard sacks I got for 25 cents yesterday. They love the new yard, the hiding places and riding bikes up and down the street. We live in such a nice older neighborhood with nice mostly older neighbors. I worry the kids are too loud sometimes, but it's good for the older folks to hear them...right!?!I've been wanting to do a thankful post this month because I am really thankful for all I have. So hear goes....
I am SO thankful I have a good job I love. It is so gratifying to wake up each day excited to go to work and be edified. I love the kids and their hugs and their smiles and just feeling needed. I love my co-workers and the fun we have. I am also glad for the little bit of eye-candy I get each day. Just one more reason to like going to work. ;o)
I am thankful for my wonderful kiddos and all the ups-and-downs that come with them. I love that they are getting so grown-up. It's so fun to watch their little minds grow and change. Each day I am amazed by something they do/say/think. I love that Megan is becoming stronger and more confident. I love that Mikey is sensitive and loves to help others. He is smarter than crap...and I know every parent says that...but he really is. :o)
But mostly....I am thankful for my humanity. I know that sounds cheesy, but I really do feel connected to other humans out there. More so than ever before. I'm thankful for the lack of boundaries I feel between most people. And at the same time...I am glad for the boundaries I have placed between me and some.
My hope over this next year is to open my sphere of influence to more and more people and opportunities. I want to connect more with others and reconnect with those I have lost along the way. I hope to show my love for others more often. And I hope to spend some serious quality/quantity time with my children and family.
Wish me luck and Blessings to all!!







1 comments:
I'm glad you're loving your job. Your kids are brilliant!
And eye candy? Girl, we need to talk!
Post a Comment