I miss my kiddos terribly right now. So I am taking a cue from my beautiful, witty sister and will now write a few letters that need to be written.
Dear Megan,
You are such a wonderful girl. I am SO thankful that I get to be your mom. You have taught me how to love more than any other human being. I can never say thank you enough.
I miss your fun and witty comments on life. You have such a sweet heart and care about others. You will make many new friends next year. I'm excited for you.
I know this last year has been hard for you. I am sorry that things have been so difficult, but I know it will get better. Please know that I am always trying to do what is best for our family.
I can't wait to see you next week. I miss you terribly. Thank you for the quick phone calls. They help make the time go faster. I'm glad you are having fun. You will have to fill me in on what The Nine Lives of Chloe King is all about. :)
Love YOU!!!
Mom
P.S. Are you still wanting a candy land for your birthday?
* * * *
Dear Michael,
Oh buddy...I miss you! You are SO funny and smart. I miss hearing your take on the world. It is always spot on and full of inspired insight.
I am glad you are having such a great time being big brother to Colt and hopefully being nice to your sister. :) When you get home we will have to call Tom's parents and get a play-date set up. I have some bad news though...Porter moved away. :( It will be okay though...there are lots of kids to play with and you are going to make a ton of new friends next year in 2nd grade!
We will have a fun second half of the summer. Be thinking of some fun things you want to do. By-the-way, I just found out that there is now a Kangaroo Zoo in Ogden! It is down by your old school. :) We will definitely have to go when you guys get back.
Have a good day. Be good and know that I love you!
Mom








1 comments:
Oh...I miss them! This was so sweet, sister! :)
Post a Comment