Monday, October 17, 2011

Utah State Fair 2011

The fair always brings up good memories for me. I have not been for years though. It was super hot, but Michael and I decided to go anyway. Megan was at a friend's birthday party. We had SO much fun. Michael could have skipped all the animal houses and art exhibits, but I made him go anyway. Poor guy. It paid off for him because we did a ton of fun things too. :) It poored rain on us for a minute so we hid in one of the buildings. The rides were fun and the food was yummo! We are definately going back next year. Maybe at night so Megan can go too. :)




The "Little Hands on the Farm" exhibit was awesome. He went through what really happens on a farm and even earned money and bought a treat at the end. He chose an apple. :) So fun!





Rides, rides, rides. The octopus was my favorite. You should have seen Michael's face coming down on the skyscraper ride. Priceless!


0 comments: