Plan B
I know how it happened. I am not quite sure why.
I accidentally erased my old blog. :( I'm very sad about it because it was my way of journaling about my kiddos lives. But oh well....life goes on....this is by far the least stressful thing in my life right now...so I will just start over. :)
Hope you all find me again. Hope I can find you all again.
Wemdu







4 comments:
That sucks!!! I would be depressed for awhile. Life goes on. Happy Birthday!! We are now officially not the same age again.
I love to see the pics of the kids. I am having trouble downloading pics, but I just keep trying. I think my connection is not that good. I'll have to check on that.
I loved your blog too!!
But I will put this one up now.
:)
That sucks! I would be so sad. Sorry about the chunk of time you are now missing. I am glad you are back and ready to go ;)
Cute kiddos...I like the new pictures.
That. Just. Plain. Sucks.
Post a Comment