Planning Ahead
Bug was telling me the other day what she wants to be when she grows up. She said that she wants to be a rock star like the Cranberries (she loves their music). But then she thought for a second and said something about needing to do something else to make money because it's hard to make it as a rock star. So she said...."I'll be a painter." :)
I think I better start saving now for her college years!
Bug was telling me the other day what she wants to be when she grows up. She said that she wants to be a rock star like the Cranberries (she loves their music). But then she thought for a second and said something about needing to do something else to make money because it's hard to make it as a rock star. So she said...."I'll be a painter." :)
I think I better start saving now for her college years!







1 comments:
She's pretty clever to know it's hard to make it as a musician. Cute story! I love the things they say!!
Post a Comment