The Latest Bud-ism
(not to be confused with Buddhism)
Mom: Bud...go clean your room...I've asked you two times already.
Bud: I don't have to clean my room...my boss told me so.
Mom: I thought I was your boss?
Bud: Nope...I have a new boss.
Mom: Who is your new boss?
Bud: The mailman! Duh!
:)
(not to be confused with Buddhism)
Mom: Bud...go clean your room...I've asked you two times already.
Bud: I don't have to clean my room...my boss told me so.
Mom: I thought I was your boss?
Bud: Nope...I have a new boss.
Mom: Who is your new boss?
Bud: The mailman! Duh!
:)







3 comments:
Duh! Everyone knows a man who wears shorts to work is the quintessential authority figure!
Kids are super funny. I hope your head feels better.
that little son of yours just cracks me up!! he is 100% personality- keep us posted with more bud-isms!
Post a Comment