Monday, February 2, 2009

USING ONLY ONE WORD!
(I know I've done this before...but I'm bored.)

It's not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers and each word only once. Be sure to tag the person you received it from!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your significant other? nonexistent

3. Your hair? long

4. Your mother? Neurotic :)

5. Your father? lonely

6. Your favorite? kiddos

7. Your dream last night? Odd

8. Your favorite drink? Water

9. Your dream/goal? Retire

10. What room you are in? Living

11. Your hobby? D.I.

12. Your fear? Rejection

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Homeowner.

14. Where were you last night? Ma's

15. Something that you are not? Adventurous

16. Muffins? Poppyseed

17. Wish list item? Computer

18. Where you grew up? O-town

19. Last thing you did? facebook

20. What are you wearing? hoody

21. Your TV? OFF!

22. Your pets? nope

23. Friends? away

24. Your life? Stressful

25. Your mood? tired

26. Missing someone? Sure

27. Car? older

28. Something you're not wearing? underwear

29. Your favorite store? D.I.

30. Your favorite color? purple

33. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday

34. Last time you cried? yesterday

35. Who will resend this? Rookie

36. One place that I go to over and over? Bathroom

37. One person who texts me regularly? Rookie

38. My favorite place to eat? Out

39. My favorite food? Asian

Now you!

1 comments:

Rie Pie said...

I did this. Thanks for sharing yours!! I love the eating out one, and why are you not wearing underwear? lol. We should eat out soon.