I Changed My Mind!!!!
I used to naively think I loved to do yard work. I would eye the
Sunday Home Depot ads with longing.
I would plan which flowers and plants I would buy.
I would pick the most perfect planters for my front porch, etc., etc., etc.
Well...fast forward two years of "HELL YARD" and I am done!
I hate it. I hate doing yard work! I hate watering (yes NO sprinklers).
I hate weeding, edging, trimming, pruning, etc...ing).
I don't have the energy and I've lost the desire to even think about yard work.
I want a nice little condo with MAYBE a back porch
to pot a few plants, but I don't want to have to start another
mower again! Call me lazy. Call me grumpy.
I'M DONE WITH YARD WORD!!!!
I used to naively think I loved to do yard work. I would eye theSunday Home Depot ads with longing.
I would plan which flowers and plants I would buy.
I would pick the most perfect planters for my front porch, etc., etc., etc.
Well...fast forward two years of "HELL YARD" and I am done!
I hate it. I hate doing yard work! I hate watering (yes NO sprinklers).
I hate weeding, edging, trimming, pruning, etc...ing).
I don't have the energy and I've lost the desire to even think about yard work.
I want a nice little condo with MAYBE a back porch
to pot a few plants, but I don't want to have to start another
mower again! Call me lazy. Call me grumpy.
I'M DONE WITH YARD WORD!!!!







2 comments:
See I wish I could do yard work. My whole front yard is rocks and my backyard a pool. So I don't get to enjoy any of it. I wish I could get to smell freshly cut grass and fresh produce from my garden. Sometime again hopefuly.
Hehehe, I'm sorry. The grass is always greener when someone else takes care of it.
Post a Comment