Zippity Doo Dah!
(My toothless wonder! :)
Bug had her Spring choir concert last night.
It was Disney themed and she had a solo. :)
Here are some pictures and the video. Enjoy! :)
(Don't watch the last 20 seconds of the video...it will make you dizzy!
I'm guessing Bud decided to try and grab the camera from Grandma)
Bug had her Spring choir concert last night.
It was Disney themed and she had a solo. :)
Here are some pictures and the video. Enjoy! :)
I'm guessing Bud decided to try and grab the camera from Grandma)







4 comments:
Oh I loved it. She is so cute and I couldn't help but cheese it watching her.
I have to say I smiled at Bud too, that little rascal keeping grandma on her toes :)
She did such a great job! And what a cutie-patootie! That toothlessness is incredibly adorable on her.
And whatever Mom/Bud was doing with the camera...hilarious! That kid is a whirlwind!
You had a good vantage point! She did such a great job. What a little cutey!!!
Love it! Not afraid at all, she's definitely your daughter. That is so cute.
Post a Comment