I know...I know...It's been WAY too long since I posted.
It has been pretty crazy for the last month. And I forgot my camera for most of the fun. :( BUT...I do have a few pictures to post. But I can't do it yet. I have to get moved first. You see...I am moving in with my mother for a while. The plan is to save and buy a house next year. Let's hope that ends up happening! :)
I will post pics and more later. The five of you that read my blog consistently already know pretty much everything going on in our lives anyway. :)
It has been pretty crazy for the last month. And I forgot my camera for most of the fun. :( BUT...I do have a few pictures to post. But I can't do it yet. I have to get moved first. You see...I am moving in with my mother for a while. The plan is to save and buy a house next year. Let's hope that ends up happening! :)
I will post pics and more later. The five of you that read my blog consistently already know pretty much everything going on in our lives anyway. :)







2 comments:
I read your blog frequently but I rarely comment. I want to say something funny or witty and it just doesn't seem to come to me. I hope you are enjoying the summer with your kidos. They sure are cute.
Can't wait to see the new pics, and now you can show off your new ride :)
Cute new header my friend.
Post a Comment