Sunday, August 16, 2009

Private...

I didn't want to have to do it, but unfortunately for the five of you that read my blog, I will be going private in a about a week. Please message if you want to be able to view my blog in the future. Thanks.

7 comments:

pebes2 said...

me, me, and me!!!

Ashley said...

Add me! Do you have my email all ready?

Alice said...

Add me of course. You know my e-mail :)

The Rookie said...

Of course I expect to be added. I AM sort of creepy, however. But, considering that I know where you live, keeping me from your blog seems like the least of your worries!

Alyson said...

Please add me! alygal23(at)gmail(dot)com

Heidi said...

I would like to be added. I love keeping up with you and your kids.
Do you need my e-mail?

Stine said...

and here I am....a girl needs boundaries, this is good.