Monday, June 28, 2010

5 Days and Counting...

(Image found Here...I love that someone actually knitted a uterus!)

My uterus will be no more as of Friday. I planned to have a wake for my uterus but am too tired and achy to plan it. So...I will just simply say goodbye here.

Dear Uterus,

Although you have served me well by housing (not-so comfortably because you are misshapen) my two beautiful children that are my entire world and reassured me monthly and sometimes not so monthly that I am for sure a woman....I will not miss you one bit. I'm sorry, but cramps, bleeding, mood swings, pain, uncertainty, and most importantly...hormone wackness be gone!!! From now on I will be enjoying my freedom from spending over $30 per month on feminine hygiene items not to mention the countless hours of what I will call "feminine maintenance activities." I will also be relishing in my continual hormonal regulation and lack of appointments with the overly cocky OBGYN who doesn't quite understand a woman's plight.

So...thanks for the memories, but no love lost here!

Sincerely,

Me

2 comments:

Stine said...

Please let me know how it goes. I will be chanting for you.

The Rookie said...

As far as timing goes, if you know what I mean, I'm entirely jealous. Kind of.