Okay...Okay...Okay...
I know it has been seriously WAY too long since my last post...but I have some really good excuses. First, I kind of hate my new camera...so I don't take as many pictures, and then I don't post much. Second, I have been super brain-dead this summer. I haven't had to work much this summer and so my brain has shut down. Third, not much has been happening in our lives.
So...here is a few things we have been doing this summer...
So...here is a few things we have been doing this summer...
Gorgeous double rainbow a few days ago! Very pretty.
The kiddos played at the park and splash pad. Such a fun place to go!!
And...Megan turns 8!!!







2 comments:
Hooray! I love the new earrings Bug. Congrats my dear and happy birthday.
Glad you posted again Wemdu...we miss you.
She was so excited for the day she got her ears pierced! How fun! Welcome back to the blog world!
Post a Comment