Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

I've been avoiding the local pizza/entertainment/arcade game stop because I heard it is way too busy and the pizza sucked. Well...we finally went tonight and we had a blast!
The pizza does suck but the games and fun are very worth it! The kiddos had so much fun, but I think I had more fun watching them...and playing a little. :)
Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure...

A fun roller coaster simulation game.

A fun blue-screen dance machine.

They both kick butt at shooting games!

We hit the jackpot on this game three times (48 tickets each time!)

Bug loved the horse racing game. She is a good jumper.

Being good at wack-a-mole is genetic.

What cute kiddos! We had a blast.
2 comments:
I love Chuck E. Cheese. We try to take the kids every other month. I like their pizza it is my second favorite. I love that the kids can play and you don't have to worry that they will get out with someone else. Plus we almost always have coupons.
Looks fun. Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment