Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Guess who is getting a visit from the tooth fairy tonight?

Bug. She lost #3 today at school. I guess there is a story involved, but I didn't have time to get in touch with those involved. Will post more later...

3 comments:

Stine said...

Oh my gosh. Can't wait to hear the story.

Alice said...

How exciting. Do you have an updated story? I know with Bug it has to be good.

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

I deleted your message knowing your number was on my phone... didn't call back fast enough. So, here is the story... we were in choir and her tooth started bleeding. Lanette asked me if I could take her out and help her. So I asked if I could see how wiggly it was. She was really nervous and didn't want me to touch it. She said she would have someone (I can't remember who she said) help her pull it out later. I could tell it was barely hanging in there, but every time I would get close to touching it she would start panicking again. Finally I talked her into going with me to the bathroom to look in the mirror and see how it really wasn't in there anymore. I knew it was loose enough she was going to end up swallowing it by the end of the day if we didn't get it out. I was finally able to get a hold of it and it was out in a flick. She was shocked. Then she was excited. As we went to the front desk to find a container to keep it safe she just kept saying, "My mom is going to be so happy". And everytime I have seen her since she has told me "Hi Mrs. Gough. Thank you for pulling my tooth." She is such a cute girl. From the experience I figured that she is a little like my kids... pulling teeth is like pulling teeth. :) Made me laugh.