Another Teenage Moment...
away I will put up her Polly Pocket houses into a little village
(including the swimming pool) and we will play dolls.
She thinks about it for a second and then replies...
"I can't promise anything, mother, but I will sure plan to think about it!"
and then proceeds to shut her door in my face and turn up her radio. ;o/
By-the-way...mommy slept in today until 9:30am. :o)
When I got up...Bug and Bud had both bathed, dressed,
and fixed themselves breakfast. Are my kids extra self-sufficient
or am I a complete slacker? You decide.
"I can't promise anything, mother, but I will sure plan to think about it!"
and then proceeds to shut her door in my face and turn up her radio. ;o/
By-the-way...mommy slept in today until 9:30am. :o)
When I got up...Bug and Bud had both bathed, dressed,
and fixed themselves breakfast. Are my kids extra self-sufficient
or am I a complete slacker? You decide.







3 comments:
My my you have your hands full. Can you imagine what hormones will bring?
I say self-sufficient. :) Now the questions, what are they wearing? Presentable in public?
She is amazing! I won't say cute because as a mom I know how frustrating it can be. I like clean rooms, my kids don't care!
Mine tells me all of the time now that, "You are so mean to me!" if I ask her to do anything that is not HER idea. Hopefully it is just a phase.
That is the funniest thing ever. Can't wait to hear what comes out of her mouth in her teen years.
Post a Comment