That is so cute! Look out you have a teenager for sure
hehehehe I have to say the spice that girl throws out is too cute :)
She would be so furious if she knew the giggling going on because of that.Too adorable!
Just wait until 13 and 14 roll around, practice patience now, take my word for it. I now have two that are going through the womanly present, moodiness and crabbiness. Great! Good Luck!
That is so funny. i don't even do that (most of the time!) but i know of a certain 7 year old i live with that does that ;)
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
5 comments:
That is so cute! Look out you have a teenager for sure
hehehehe I have to say the spice that girl throws out is too cute :)
She would be so furious if she knew the giggling going on because of that.
Too adorable!
Just wait until 13 and 14 roll around, practice patience now, take my word for it. I now have two that are going through the womanly present, moodiness and crabbiness. Great! Good Luck!
That is so funny. i don't even do that (most of the time!) but i know of a certain 7 year old i live with that does that ;)
Post a Comment