Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bud's New Doo

Or lack thereof.

4 comments:

The Rookie said...

Wemdu! What does he think of this? He looks like a St. Jude's commercial. But I'm sure it is easy.

Wendy said...

He does NOT!!! Well...okay...maybe a little, but it is a good cut for summer...if summer would ever arrive.

I'm hoping it grows in thicker...he has such fine limp hair. He likes it because I don't have to comb his hair. It will grow in fast and I will just keep the sides short! :)

He's still cuter than crap! Maybe you should call and tell him that! ;) I'm sure he'd love ya even more.

Anonymous said...

He's going to get a sun burn, you better put on the sunscreen. Those eyes are amazing. He really is a tender kid, once he likes you. Sometimes I wish we lived closer to family.

Stine said...

I, myself, am a big fan of short and/or bald. Just ask my husband. Cute!