~5 Faves~
5 Favorite foods:
1. Chinese
2. Thai
3. La Ferrovia
4. Anything with sugar
5. Turkey dinner
5 Favorite colors:
1. Purple
2. Beige
3. Yellow
4. Black
5. Green
5 Favorite sports teams:
1. I do not watch team sports much anymore. When I do watch sports it's golf and tennis.
2.
3.
4.
5.
5 Favorite treats:
1. Snickers
2. Cheetos
3. Raspberry filled white donuts
4. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream
5. Movie nachos
5 Favorite desserts:
1. Carrot cake
2. Creme brulee
3. Rice pudding
4. Pumpkin pie w/real whipped cream
5. Peanut butter bars
5 Favorite ways to pass the time:
1. Blog
2. Play/sing music
3. Read
4. Watch TV
5. Puzzles
5 Favorite physical activities:
1. Play outside with my kids.
2. Walking
3. Hiking
4. Golf/Tennis
5. Skiing
5 Favorite people:
1. My kiddos
2. My mom
3. My sisters
4. My mom
5. My co-workers
5 Favorite music groups (or musicans):
1. Tears for Fears
2. U2
3. Jack Johnson
4. Sugarland
5. Rascal Flatts
(I have favorite songs more than favorite musicians)
Favorite fruits & veggies:
1. Broccoli
2. Peaches
3. Spinach (cooked)
4. Tomato
5. Mixed
Five obsessions:
1. Scrabble
2. Celebrity gossip
3. Twilight
4. Harry Potter
5. Clean sheets
Five things you do every day (besides the obvious):
1. Listen to NPR
2. Study
3. Talk to my mom
4. Gag
5. Grit my teeth
Five joys:
1. My kids
2. Music
3. My bed
4. Other people
5. Driving
Five fears:
1. Death of a child
2. Ignorance
3. Getting married again
4. Snakes (hence, number 3 :)
5. WWIII
Five surprising facts (I don't know how surprising they are, but facts none-the-less):
1. I can drive a golf ball over 200 yards.
2. I secretly crush on George Clooney!
3. I love to bake, but I would prefer not to cook!
4. I believe people are mostly good.
5. I crave routine.
Five people I tag:
1. Confessions of a Rookie
2. Alice
3. Tara
4. Olea
5. Stine
:) Love ya
Friday, October 24, 2008
Posted by Wendy at 6:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment