Battle Attack!!!
So Bud was playing "battle attack" with his guys today which involves every super hero and army dude he has...oh and Batman and Ironman too. They were everywhere in the living room...so I asked him to pick them up so we can get ready for bed. He then told me...
"I can't stop now mom...I won't know who wins!"
:) :) :) :) :) :)
So Bud was playing "battle attack" with his guys today which involves every super hero and army dude he has...oh and Batman and Ironman too. They were everywhere in the living room...so I asked him to pick them up so we can get ready for bed. He then told me...
"I can't stop now mom...I won't know who wins!"
:) :) :) :) :) :)







3 comments:
That makes me laugh! Logical argument, too. ;)
He is such a boy. Boys just crack me up. Carter is always having big epic battles with his toys and sometimes they are just in his head.
hahahahaha that son of your is too funny. But he has a point, who wins is a big deal ;)
How are you these days anyway? Long time no see.
Post a Comment