Conspiracy Theory of the Day
Those of you who know me know that I am a HUGE conspiracy theorist. I don't know if I actually believe all of the conspiracies I think about and hear about, but it is fun to think and hear about them. My favorite is the idea that the government is implanting GPS tracking microchips in our children with every vaccination shot.
Well...the reason I am thinking about all of this is the sudden and timely reduction in gas prices one week prior a presidential election. Could a certain political party (who no doubt has some level of control in the production and pricing of our oil) be trying to ease citizens concerns about our faltering economy in hopes of gaining our vote??
Hmmm...just somethin' to think 'bout.
Those of you who know me know that I am a HUGE conspiracy theorist. I don't know if I actually believe all of the conspiracies I think about and hear about, but it is fun to think and hear about them. My favorite is the idea that the government is implanting GPS tracking microchips in our children with every vaccination shot.
Well...the reason I am thinking about all of this is the sudden and timely reduction in gas prices one week prior a presidential election. Could a certain political party (who no doubt has some level of control in the production and pricing of our oil) be trying to ease citizens concerns about our faltering economy in hopes of gaining our vote??
Hmmm...just somethin' to think 'bout.







2 comments:
Could be could be. Somehow such a conspiracy wouldn't surprise me.
For now I will enjoy the cheap....er gas ;)
Whatever it is, I say "fillerup!"
Post a Comment