Kids Are a Joy
One thing is for sure...I am not where I thought I would be at 33...and thank goodness! I would have been lonely and miserable! :) The main reason for my happiness is my beautiful kiddos and the joy they bring me and so many others....so here is a simplified year-in-review of my fun kids lives. Enjoy.

Bug...Finished kindergarten, swam the entire summer, started 1st grade, started choir, had her first concert, is learning to read, excels at math, music and art, had many a play date with her friend Bri, loves to dance and sing to her music and disco ball - "rock out", loves to play games on the computer, started to eat like a pig (she has always been a finicky eater), has grown several inches with growing pains many nights, she is not a little girl anymore. Bug is a sensitive and sweet girl. She is shy, but wants to be a performer. She loves her brother and wants to teach him what she is learning. :) She is so fun to be around. :)

Bud...potty trained without the aid of cheerios...FINALLY, broke his arm and had to have surgery (he was SO brave), swam the last part of the summer away, continued to organize his toys and clothes, excels at his V-smile games and the computer, can work the DVD player and remotes, fixes his own tortilla and cheese (he will not let me help anymore), killed all the bugs in the house when required, learned to recognize and write his numbers and about 10 letters so far, loves to listen to Bug read her school books, loves to cuddle with mommy still (I'm going to enjoy this until he thinks it's stupid!) and fight with his sister, is best buds with grandpa and the chiropractor, and is a good shot (basketball). He is a complete joy!
4 comments:
What a great post. I like to know what is going on with all my far away friends and their families. Kids these days are so smart.
must be kinda sad to see your little ones grow up- and they seem to do it so quickly.... i really cant believe your little baby boy is potty trained already! and that little bug is no longer your tiny thing and that she is in first grade. lets have a showtune party one of these saturdays in january. your kids can dress up and perform for us!
I love them both and cannot believe how quickly they develop and learn and grow! Cute pics. By the way, we're having drama getting photoshop to load so I'll get Christmas pics to you once we figure that out (sorry).
How fun. I love this post. Love your kiddos.
Post a Comment