LOVE the piano- we love having one to play at home... CONGRATS!!! :)
I couldn't imagine you not having a piano to play. That is awesome.
awesome!!! I remember you playing on the piano at my house in high school. I now have that piano. :)
I just drooled a little bit. I totally need to come over and play and sing!(By the way, my word verification is "winde").
NO WAY?!?!Ah man, that's SO cool, jealous!
I am no jealous.Can I come play it?
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
6 comments:
LOVE the piano- we love having one to play at home... CONGRATS!!! :)
I couldn't imagine you not having a piano to play. That is awesome.
awesome!!! I remember you playing on the piano at my house in high school. I now have that piano. :)
I just drooled a little bit. I totally need to come over and play and sing!
(By the way, my word verification is "winde").
NO WAY?!?!
Ah man, that's SO cool, jealous!
I am no jealous.
Can I come play it?
Post a Comment