Saturday, January 23, 2010

Confession Time...
(Idea "borrowed" from....Rookie)

1. HGTV makes me happy to be alive.
2. I WAS addicted to Farmville, but have rectified the situation.
3. My house looks like a tornado blew through (please see #2 for the reason).
4. I have not read a book in over 4 months (again...please see #2 for the reason).
5. A Cymbalta commercial came on the TV the other day and my son said..."Mom...that is you!"
6. My doctor has encouraged me strongly to go on a rather bland, restrictive diet. I am procrastinating it's inception which ultimately may contribute to my demise.
7. In one week I am starting a choir at my school. I am SO excited!!
8. 7 lbs. of fat has taken residence on my butt since Thanksgiving.
9. I have a slight cougar crush on a strapping young aid at our school. He is nice eye-candy, fun to talk to, and is a bright spot in my ever stressful day.
10. I could not tell you what a pronoun/adverb/participle/etc...are and do.
11. The new 4th grade teacher is going to let me know when they are teaching long-division so I can come and relearn the concept with her class.
12. I rely way too much on spell checkers.
13. My idea of a filing system is to stack bills and paperwork in a pile on top of the filing cabinet.
14. Going shopping today sounds much more interesting then cleaning my house.
15. I'm off to shop.

:)

1 comments:

The Rookie said...

I wish I had any kind of eye candy at work. But alas, awkward adolescents abound. (Whoa, alliteration--which has nothing to do with participles.)

I'm addicted to not doing what I'm supposed to be doing (avoidance through any means possible). Yes, grades are due tomorrow at midnight and I'm taking a break to check your blog. I'm thinking I should squeeze in a nap. Think I have the time?

I heart you!