Work....and Other Musings.
I wish I could share all the crap that happens at work, but that would be breaking all kinds of laws and I would most likely be fired. But boy...I would love to share some of it. Every day something happens to completely surprise, offend, disgust, or otherwise crack me up.
I wish I could share all the crap that happens at work, but that would be breaking all kinds of laws and I would most likely be fired. But boy...I would love to share some of it. Every day something happens to completely surprise, offend, disgust, or otherwise crack me up.Needless to say...some people should not be parents, communities and businesses need to step up and get involved with schools, adults need to learn how to communicate effectively, and students need to realize they ARE expected to succeed in life! I'm exhausted every day I come home, but it is worth it, and it will get better. I will get better at managing my time, not internalizing some of the crap, and keeping my energy up. Did I mention I am starting a choir at the school. How fun is that!
Okay...I think I'm done.







0 comments:
Post a Comment