Bored Blogger Alert!!!
I got this as an email today, but I'm using it for my blog.
I am seriously lacking in blog fodder.
I am seriously lacking in blog fodder.
1. Five names that you go by: Mommy, Mother (if I'm in trouble), Wemdu, Cupcake, and Wamber.
2. Three things you are wearing right now: My favorite comfy jammie pants, a grey v-neck t-shirt and underwear (yes! I am wearing underwear!).
3. Two things you want very badly at the moment: Sleep and to read my book (not in this order).
4. 2 People who will probably fill this out: Tara and Rookie.
5. Two things you did last night: School, ran a counseling group.
6. Two things you ate today: Chicken and Pizza...bluh!
7. Two people you last talked to on the phone: Ma and Selma my financial aid guru.
8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow: Intern and go to the D. and the I.
9. Two longest car rides: All across the country with my mother 2 weeks after my high school graduation (one of the worst/best experiences in my life), and from here to Seattle with all four members of our traveling party getting stomach flu as we drove/visited/came home. Yuck!
10. Two of your favorite beverages: Iced tea and Dr. Pepper...oh, and water! ;)
I tag....Tara, Rookie, Alice, Ashley, Alison, Keri, Stine, Amber, Jolynn, and anyone else who wants to share! I love this kind of useless knowledge about people! :)







1 comments:
Wendy I did it. Love ya T
Post a Comment