Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged by Keri!

I am: bored.
I want: to be sure.
I have: two great kids.
I dislike: elitism.
I fear: success.
I feel: excitement for Obama
I hear: transformers.
I smell: Ham and bean soup cooking.
I crave: self-sufficiency
I cry: when I think of people hurting/making fun of my children.
I usually: keep on trying.
I wonder: what next year will bring.
I love: my kids.
I care: about what happens to poor people.
I always: enjoy the silence.
I am not: married...and it's ok.
I remember: found things about childhood.
I believe: most people want to be good.
I dance: whenever I can.
I sing: in the car and shower mostly.
I argue: most days.
I write: in blog form only.
I win: whenever i can- i am super competitive
I lose: my keys constantly.
I wish: I was self-sufficient.
I listen: to good music as often as possible.
I forget: my name sometimes.
I am happy: when I am home, safe, and with my kiddos.

OK, on this one I tag Stine, Alice, and Jolynn.

0 comments: