Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

The kids and I had a great time this year. Bug wanted to be a good witch and Bud was Ironman! They looked so cute!! My bro and his boys came over and we went trick-o-treating around my quaint little neighborhood. I love all the older homes, tall leafy trees, and bumpy sidewalks. It all felt very homey. :)

The kids pooped out quicker than I thought they would but still got a good haul. Bug even got a can of tuna and Bud got a Kool-aid packet from a single guy that forgot to go buy candy! he he he he :) Luckily she LOVES tuna!

The Singleton's came by after for taco soup and rousing conversation. It is nice to have family and friends close enough to share the fun holiday stuff with the kids.

We had a great night!

P.S. I love when Halloween is on a weekend. I didn't feel the normal stress to be done by a certain time or the need to refuse my daughter candy at 9PM! :)

3 comments:

Keri said...

wendy- your kids looked absolutely adorable in their halloween costumes. we still need to get together with you! let us know!!!! oh and your blog looks very professional. love the he-shewe,du pea title! way to go!

The Rookie said...

I'm glad I got to at least see a picture of the kids all dressed. How many costumes do you think Bug went through that night?

And I'm glad you like your new blog design.

Oh, and I hate that picture of me!

Stacy said...

I love the pics of the kids and the singletons!! Where's a pic of you all dressed up?