Do They Know It's Christmas?
Today, while the kiddos and I were driving around town, this Christmas song came on the radio (and yes I realize it is only Nov., and NO I will not get sick of Christmas music by mid-Dec.).I told the kids it is one of my favorite Christmas songs. They asked if it was about Santa. I told them it was about starving children in Africa who did not get Christmas and their are kids around the world that are still no going to get much Christmas.
My four year old son shrugged and said:
"Mom...can we stop talking
about this. It is depressing me."
:( :) :( :)







5 comments:
that is precious!!!! something Traylor would say. C U Soon!!!
Those two and their out-of-this-world vocabulary skills! Too funny.
You coming down for a movie tomorrow night still?
your little BUD can already sense the sadness of those starving kids- what a sweet boy. when are we going to have a play date with jacs??????
Awe, little Bud.
And I LOVE that song!
hehehehe too cute.
Post a Comment