The kids get to spend the entire Holiday break with their dad because he is living out of state (even though they are spending the entire break in Utah). Believe me...it's not worth the fight or the money required to fight it....but geese! :(
Anyway...I am missing t
I just had to put it out there that I am missing them. And love them. And hope they are safe and having fun. And hopefully going to call me tomorrow.
Anyway....hope you are all enjoying the few harried days left before Christmas.
Nite.







2 comments:
i cant imagine anything harder than being away from your kids! it must really be hard for you- but you are a strong one and think of the blessed reunion in 15 days!
that is really sad. you know that i would totally miss, my kids, if i had any. you know from all the stuff i hear of married people, and having kids. Man, i ain't doing any of it to quick, or any time soon!
Post a Comment