I borrowed this from a friends blog.
Totally cute stuff! :)
(My son answered these questions. He is four.)
Totally cute stuff! :)
(My son answered these questions. He is four.)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Clean my room."
2. What makes mom happy?
"Not much." (I had just told him to clean his room.)
3. What makes mom sad?
"Being rude to her."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Telling jokes."
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"A kid."
6. How old is your mom?
"Four"
7. How tall is your mom?
"200"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Play, play, play, play, play...and also play!"
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
"I don't know...oh...homework."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"I don't know...talking."
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Writing numbers."
12. What is your mom not so good at?
"Building things." (Very true!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"I don't know...work."
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
"Spaghetti" (NOT!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"Writing numbers for me."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"The mom on Toy Story."
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Have snuggles."
"Our shirts." (They are both striped)
19. How are you and your mom different?
"Your a girl."
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Hugs...hugs are stupid!"







2 comments:
Hilarious. That kid is one of a kind.
hehehehe. I can hear it all too well ;)
Post a Comment