Tuesday, December 30, 2008


I have spent a good part of my last week watching The Office. I know...many of you probably think this is a huge waste of a human being's time but I am crocheting an afghan anyway...so I might as well watch something interesting while doing it.

Needless to say...I am officially addicted. I asked myself why I missed the first three seasons but realized I had school Thursday nights. Now I am free on Thursdays to indulge in my new obsession. :)

Anyone else out there share in this obsession? What is your favorite part, character, episode?

I Love Dwight!!! Oh and Jim and Pam. And Micheal Scott. :)

1 comments:

The Rookie said...

I am glad you are enjoying it! I personally love Dwight. There would simply be no show without the fabulous Mr. Schrute!

Oh, and I joined Netflix last night (I've been thinking about it for a while now and so sort of impulsively I went online) and Season 4 is officially on my queue now, though sort of far down the list. So you'll have to come watch it with me with all that time you're going to have in January. :)