My Hippie Neighbor Is...

Running from the police...I think. His exact phrasing was..."I'm going to Mexico to hide from it all." He first said he was going to be gone a few days...then a few weeks...and then he said he may stay a month or two. He came over to give me some names of his relatives if anything happens with his house. I don't have any ABSOLUTE proof he is a drug maker/dealer. I have my suspicions mainly based on the continual parade of oddly dressed people coming by to visit him, his three extremely large window lights self-installed this summer on the back of his house - I hear these are important when growing certain "herbs" indoors, and the unmarked police car frequently parked across the street in front of my house glancing his way.
Anyway...I think my mom is the only person to actually meet and talk with this man mainly because she happens to be at my house early in the mornings when he comes home. He lives with a pretty low profile. Except for the large hippie buses (Yes..plural!) in his backyard and driveway. They are similar to the above picture but one is only painted a bright blue color.
The biggest crapper in all of this, besides the possibility of a drug house next door and the police coming to ask me questions, is....
I've lost my snow shoveler! :(

Running from the police...I think. His exact phrasing was..."I'm going to Mexico to hide from it all." He first said he was going to be gone a few days...then a few weeks...and then he said he may stay a month or two. He came over to give me some names of his relatives if anything happens with his house. I don't have any ABSOLUTE proof he is a drug maker/dealer. I have my suspicions mainly based on the continual parade of oddly dressed people coming by to visit him, his three extremely large window lights self-installed this summer on the back of his house - I hear these are important when growing certain "herbs" indoors, and the unmarked police car frequently parked across the street in front of my house glancing his way.
Anyway...I think my mom is the only person to actually meet and talk with this man mainly because she happens to be at my house early in the mornings when he comes home. He lives with a pretty low profile. Except for the large hippie buses (Yes..plural!) in his backyard and driveway. They are similar to the above picture but one is only painted a bright blue color.
The biggest crapper in all of this, besides the possibility of a drug house next door and the police coming to ask me questions, is....
I've lost my snow shoveler! :(







0 comments:
Post a Comment