I was tagged by a bloggy friend.
So here you go...
So here you go...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping paper
2. When do you put the tree up? The day before Thanksgiving
3. When do you take the tree down? Hopefully between Christmas and New Year’s
4. Eggnog?? Depends on my mood...sometimes with sprite or little somthin' somthin'.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Wooden Train Set
6. Hardest person to buy for?? My daughter...she refused to tell me what she wants. She says it's between her and Santa.
7. Easiest person to buy for? Me...It's all up to me now.
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail w/pics
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Ceramic anything.
11. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a wonderful life
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Three days ago this year...but usually done by Nov.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hhhmmmm....Yes. ;)
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Alice's Mom's Party Mix (I call it crack).
15. Lights on the tree? Yes...finally I don't have to bother with them...I have a pre-lit tree.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Drummer Boy...or Do They Know It's Christmas Time.
17. Least favorite Christmas song? 12 Days of Christmas! Bluh!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually stay put. We may go stay somewhere for a few nights this year just to get away.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, but it's slipping.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both...jammies and one present the night before.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the things that happen on Tuesday night...the only night I have class now. I have to miss my daughter's performance and two parties. GEEZ.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like the bright ones my kiddos picked out last year.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Grandma D's Turkey/Roast Beef dinner.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Clothes, books, clothes, jewelry, books, clothes, shoes, and oh yeah...books. :)
ANOTHER TAG!
These are a few of my favorite things.....
Five favorite treats during the holidays:
1. Alice's Mom's Party Mix (I call it Crack)
2. Caramels (homemade)
3. Pumpkin Pie
4. Grandma D's Toffee
5. Rice Pudding
Five favorite Christmas movies:
1. It's A Wonderful Life
2. Home for the Holidays
3. The Family Stone
4. Merry Christmas Charlie Brown
5. The Holiday
Five Traditions during the holidays:
1. Making and decorating sugar cookies
2. Christmas Village
3. Christmas Eve Pajamas
4. Festival of Trees
5. Our special route around the towns looking at Christmas lights.
The people I tag for sure...Stine, Kari, Emily, Keri, Erica, Tara, Christy, Jen, etc....
Happy Holidays!








1 comments:
How fun. I will make sure you are on my mom's crack list ;)
Post a Comment