High School Meme...
Here is a new one from a school chum of mine.
Instructions: Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!
Here is a new one from a school chum of mine.
Instructions: Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
3. Did you car pool to school? Nope, hoofed it.
4. What kind of car did you have? I borrowed my parents many flavors.
5. What kind of car do you have now? SUV
6. It is Friday night then...where are you? Hanging out with my on-again-off-again boyfriend or bored anywhere else.
7. Now...where are you? Bored anywhere else.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Wendy's and some others.
9. What kind of job do you have now? School Counselor (that is funny!)
10. Were you a party animal? Depended on who I was with. Usually not.
11. Were you considered a flirt? Nope...I mean yes...I mean no.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir
13. Were you a nerd? Depended on who I was with.
14. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No...but came close once.
15. Can you sing the school song? Yes...I still love that song.
16. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Carter, she is the only one who required me to work at it. I should say Jepperson because he is the only reason I got to graduate.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? At a table.
18. What was your school's full name? Bonneville High School
19. When did you graduate? 1993
20. What was your school mascot? An anchor...I think.
21. If you could go back and do it again - what would you do differently? Actually go to school my senior year.
22. Did you have fun at the Prom? Nope...my boyfriend flirted with other girls the whole time! 23. Do you still talk to the person you went to the prom with? My sophomore prom date...he's a drag queen now. :) Love ya!
24. Do you still talk to people from your school? Only on Facebook.







0 comments:
Post a Comment