It brought a tear to my eye. She was SO nervous, and cute, and funny, and happy. It was great to see her doing something she loves to do. :)
Here are some more pics of Christmas Village and Santa!



Right before Bud's turn, Santa asked a little boy if he kept his room clean. Bud looked at me panic stricken because he knew if Santa asked him this he wouldn't get any toys this year! So funny!
Bug whispered in Santa's ear what she wants for Christmas (Darn it!). She is taking the song (Jolly Old Saint Nicholas) too literally! I still have no clue what she wants except for a new CD player and a disco ball for her room. :)
SO FUN!! I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS.
Here are some more pics of Christmas Village and Santa!







3 comments:
What a fun night! She was so adorable and entertaining, as always. But that red-head in the front who feared wetting his pants nearly stole the show.
Oh, and finally you post a semi-decent photo of me on your blog. Thank you.
Ah see, these pics make me wish I was back there. So cute.
I loved it. She did so well. Way to go BUG! I thoroughly enjoy a little kid concert. So much to see ;)
And the dinner? Always the best! ;)
Post a Comment